The kickoff for District 3 Mobility Bargaining is Monday, March 29, 2010. This bargaining will cover 12, 000 plus employees in our nine state area.
We will continue the battle from the “Orange Table” bargaining which took place last year. Your team will work for stronger language to make improvements for our members.
The word for April is “Mobilize”. Every day, every employee should let management know we want a fair contract.
Thanks in Advance for your support from your Bargaining Team.
2010 AT&T Mobility Bargaining Team
Betty Witte, Administrative Director to the Vice President, Bargaining Chair
Gerald Souder, Staff Representative, Staff Support
Daniel Jackson, Staff Representative, Staff Support
The following people have been selected for the AT&T Mobility Bargaining Team:
1. Kelvin Banks is an AT&T Mobility Rep for Local 3511 in Jackson, MS and serves on their Executive Board. He has 9 years experience. Kelvin’s title with AT&T Mobility is CSR-1. He works in the Jackson, MS Call Center, which is a Specialty Center. The Center functions are Laptop Support, WLNP (Wireless Local Number Portability), Resource Desk, etc. Titles Kelvin has held with AT&T Mobility include Tech Support, Resolution Specialist, Laptop Support and Wireless Local Number Portability. Kelvin also represents the technicians in his local. Kelvin served on our 2006 Bargaining Team.
2. Kimberly Byrd is a Job Steward for CWA Local 3372. Kim has 3 ½ years experience. Her title is RSC for AT&T Mobility. She has complete knowledge of the commission plan. She was also a Job Steward in Local 3102 before transferring to Local 3372.
3. Paul Klaebel is an AT&T Mobility VP for CWA Local 3806 in Memphis, TN. Paul has 11 years experience. His title for AT&T Mobility is Distribution Center Coordinator. His duties for CWA not only cover the Distribution Center, but also the Call Center and numerous retail stores as well. In addition, he serves as the local’s 75/25 Organizer and has previous Bargaining Team experience.
4. Thelma Valerie is a Job Steward for CWA Local 3204. Thelma has 10 years experience. Her title for Mobility is AT&T Mobility Fraud Analyst. She was instrumental in helping to organize the Fraud Center in Norcross, GA. Thelma also represents the retail stores as well as the Fraud Center.
5. Anne Ruggireo is an AT&T Mobility VP for CWA Local 3176. She has over 8 years experience. Her title for AT&T Mobility is CSR-1. Her experience with AT&T Mobility includes combined billing, Correspondence Team, Transfer of Service Team, and CAF/Audit Team. Ann handles grievances for retail stores as well as the Call Center. Anne comes to the Bargaining Team with a wealth of experience with the FMLA and STD process.
Watch this Website for bargaining updates starting March 29, 2010.