True legislative and political power comes from an organized working class fighting for JUSTICE.
Many of our activists and members sacrifice time every day to help organize for the dignity of work and empowerment of working people. Here at CWA, we want to help give our members the online tools they need to help facilitate their Legislative and Political fights around the country.
A Few Ways We Build Power:
- Learn about the 2020 Presidential Election & Candidates
- Access the CWA Political Activist Training
- Download our Political & Legislative Resources
- Read & Subscribe to the Collective Briefing Newsletter
- Contribute to the CWA Political Action Fund
- Volunteer to Educate & Engage Other Members
This website is continually being updated to meet the needs of our members and activists best. Please take the time to check out all of what our site has to offer, leave us your feedback, and flag anything you think is an error.
This website is paid for by the CWA Committee on Political Education – Political Contributions Committee, with voluntary contributions from union members and their families, and is not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Photographs and illustrations, as well as text, may not be used without permission from the CWA.