We met with the Company this morning and reached TAs on the following:
- Article 3 – Definitions
- Article 16 – Transfers, Travel Allowance and Moving Expenses
- Article 21 – Excused Work Days
- Article 24 – Force Adjustment
- Article 33 – Computer Services
- Article 34 – AT&T Labs
- Article 35 – Sales
- Article 36 – Support
- Article 37 – Operator Services
- Article 41 – Communication Services
- Article 44 – Customer Network Services
- Article 45 – Local Network Services
- Alternate Work Schedules
- Electronic Monitoring
The Bargaining Team met with the Company this afternoon to receive Company Sub-Package Proposal – CO4 regarding DTV. We had discussion about this proposal and will review the language. We are making some progress but our priority issues (job security, healthcare, pensions, wages and Alliance) remain unresolved.
The Bargaining Team is scheduled to meet with the Company tomorrow morning.
We are CWA Strong! Union Strong! Tell the Company that you want a fair and just contract.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, with photos from your Mobilization actions.