The Bargaining Team started Lucky Friday the 13th off by meeting with the Company. They proposed to carry forward – no change:
- Article 4 Authorized Union Representatives
- Article 6 Union Activities
- Article 12 Discipline
- Article 13 Personnel Records
- Article 25 Termination Pay
- Article 40 This page intentionally left blank
- Article 42 This page left intentionally blank
The Union TA’d all of the above along with the following proposals from yesterday:
- Appendix 3 – AT&T Business Units and Divisions
- Other Agreements – Date Change (pg. 236)
- Parties Demands – Date Change (pg. 378)
- Parties Demands – The Company will add Article 31 for the Appendix A (DTV) Section 1.3
- Parties Demands – The Company will add Article 31 for the USVI Addendum
We would like to thank Locals 2201, 3871, 7110 and 7250 for the packages we received after the conference call. Please know it’s greatly appreciated.
Let the Company know loud and clear it is time to agree to a fair and just contract. Be sure to pack up all of your personal belongings and take them home with you today.
Remember, the Company’s net profit in 2017 was $29.3 billion. That equates to $80,273,972 a day, including holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, with photos from your Mobilization actions.