The Bargaining Team met with the Company today to present proposals on Appendix A for DTV;
- Adding core Articles in Section 1
- Art. 3 Definitions
- Art. 4 Authorized Union Representation
- Art. 6 Union Activities
- Art. 13 Personnel Records
- Art. 14 Safety
- Art. 19 Benefit Plans
- Art. 24 Force Adjustments
- Art. 26 Technological Displacement
- Art. 31 Employees in Military Service or Active Duty for Training
In addition we presented proposals on adding the following letters from the core agreement:
- Service Anniversary
- Work and Family Programs
- Union Representation
- 2005 Letters, (KK) and (MM)
- 1998 Letters, (h) and (o)
We proposed language changes in the following Sections:
- 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- 5.6, 5.9, 5.10
- 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.8, 6.9, 6.11, 6.14
- 8.1, 8.2 8.3, 8.4, 8.5
Bargaining is scheduled to resume tomorrow morning.
Remember, the Company’s net profit in 2017 was $29.3 billion. That equates to $80,273,972 a day, including holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866.
E-mail: email@example.com, with photos from your Mobilization actions.