The Bargaining Team met with the Company today and passed the following proposals:
- Amended proposals to Art 16.7 & Art 24.5 raising relocation money
- Retirement Related Benefit Eligibility to add age 60 & 15 years of NCS
- Amended proposal for Appendix 2 Special City Allowance adding Greenwood Village, CO
- National Transfer Plan adding AT&T of the Virgin Islands INC & DTV LLC to Attachments A&B
- Union’s counter to Company’s proposal on repopulation of titles eliminated during 2018 collective bargaining
The Company withdrew Company Proposal 1 to eliminate Appendix 6, conditioned on the Union accepting the moving of the following letters into Appendix 6:
- Appendix 4 Metro Segment Incentive Compensation Plan
- Memorandum of Agreement – Single, One-Time Pension Contribution for Eligible Employees
- Building Construction
- (S) Pension Asset Transfer
- (V) Special Social Security Supplement
- (m) Metro Segments – Performance Appraisals
- (s) Pension Computation for Employees in Metro Segments
- (xx) Customer Sales and Service-Commission (CSSS-S) Title Change Agreement
The Company also responded to several open RFI’s. We will review the data and respond accordingly.
Remember, the Company’s net profit in 2017 was $29.3 billion. That equates to $80,273,972 a day, including holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866.
E-mail: email@example.com, with photos from your Mobilization actions.