Today the Bargaining Team met with the Company.
The Bargaining Team rejected the following proposals to eliminate:
- Letters regarding Metro Segments (m), (s)
- Letter (xx) for CSSS-C – Title Change
- Article 11 –Mediation
- Joint Health Care Cost Containment Committee
- Reduce Career Coordinator from two to one
- Article 14 – Safety
- Electronic printing of the CBA in lieu of printed copies
The Union TA’d to carry forward Article 10 – Arbitration
The Company passed a proposal to carry forward:
- Article 8 –Non-Discrimination
- Article 22 – Vacation – rejecting the Union proposal to increase vacation time
- Article 23 – Holidays
Change language to the following:
- Article 4 – Authorized Union Representatives – 3(b) Union Business 150 days to 120
- Article 6 – Union Activities – eliminate paragraph 5 – language we won in 2015 bargaining
- Article 7 – Agency Shop And Collection of Dues 7.2.(a)
- Exhibit 1 – Payroll Deduction Authorization – using ATTUID
- Article 12 – Discipline - Arbitration rights for new hires from 9 months to 12 months for eligibility
- Article 13 – Personnel Records – from 30 calendar days to 30 business days for inspecting your file
Remember, the company’s net profit in 2017 was $29.3 billion. That equates to $80,273,972 a day, including holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866. Email: email@example.com, with photos from your Mobilization actions.