Today the Bargaining Team met with the Company.
The Company passed the following proposals:
- Carry Forward – No change Article 10 Arbitration
- Eliminate Article 11 Mediation
- Eliminate Union Management Relationships letter (k) Grievances Claiming Management is Performing Bargaining Unit Work
- Eliminate Joint Health Care Cost Containment Committee
- Changes in Health Care Coordinator Position to reflect elimination of Joint Health Care Cost Containment Committee
- Reduce the AT&T Support Coordinator Position to only one (1)
- Eliminate some language to gut Article 14 - Safety
To summarize, six (6) proposals were either to eliminate or were retrogressive in nature, one (1) was to carry forward with no changes.
We thought since we were meeting on a Sunday they would have something meaningful to pass - our mistake.
Remember, the Company’s net profit in 2017 was $29.3 billion! That equates to $80,273,972 a day, including holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866. Email: email@example.com, with photos from your Mobilization actions.