Many thanks to District 7 for holding a great rally in support of CWA Members at AT&T across the country.
Today the Bargaining Team met with the Company.
Your Bargaining Team presented proposals on the following:
- Article 7 collection of Dues
- Article 43 Adding Operations Specialist to the Certifications Program
- Memorandum of Agreement (M.O.A.) on Military Service or Active Duty for training
- Funding of the Alliance
- Comprehensive Request for Information (RFI) regarding the HUGE TAX BREAKS AT&T received
The Company presented:
- Proposed a letter eliminating the printing of the contract (on line only)
- Eliminating letters regarding Metro Segments Comp plan
We T/A’d the following with no changes:
- Article 5
- Article 18
- Article 27
- Article 28
- Article 29
- Article 32
Remember, the company’s net profit in 2017 was 29.3 billion dollars. That equates to 80,273,972 dollars a day including Holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866. Email: email@example.com, with photos from your Mobilization actions.