For the Media
Also in Spring 2017
- CWA Strong Union Strong - The CWA Strong Plan
- Tough Bargaining, Tough Union
- Keeping Call Center Jobs in Our Communities
- CWA Strong - Protecting Medicare and Retirement Security
- Our Strategy for Success
- Bargaining Good Contracts
- We are CWA Strong
- Workplace Protections, Right to Bargain
- Puzder Withdrawal a Victory for Working Families
More than 1,000 CWA women and men came to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 21 to stand up for justice and dignity for all. They joined a crowd that grew to more than half a million people, rallying near the U.S. Capitol then marching to the White House.
Activists also came together in hundreds of cities across the U.S. and around the world, holding rallies and actions, and pledging to stand together for as long as it takes.
CWA President Chris Shelton told CWAers, “Today is the first day of our fight, and we will win.”