CWA STRONG is a national plan to build workplace power, strengthen bargaining and resist outside efforts to destroy our union.
Our goals for CWA STRONG are to:
- Create a shared understanding across the union of the scope of the crisis and urgency at all levels of the union to respond.
- Keep member communication and engagement at the center of everything we do.
- Provide the resources necessary to continue to bargain the best possible contracts.
- Make internal organizing a priority activity for locals and staff and decrease the number of non-members.
- Change our day-to-day priorities at all levels of the union with the objective of spending more time on CWA STRONG activities.
- Integrate all CWA program work at all levels so our union not only survives but increases our capacity to improve and protect the living standards and working conditions of members and their families.