AT&T Legacy T Bargaining
Your Bargaining Team met again this morning to formulate proposals on DTV, USVI, and Health Care.
We met with the Company this afternoon to discuss in more detail why their Health Care proposal doesn’t meet the needs of our members. Once again we expressed to the Company we are not interested in retrogressive proposals that negatively affect us.
Remember, the company’s net profit in 2017 was 29.3 billion dollars. That equates to 80,273,972 dollars a day including Holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
Bargaining will resume tomorrow and we will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
We have received some reports that lend us to make some clarification in bargaining terminology.
- Proposals passed: is a proposal passed across the table for consideration by either the Union or Company
- T/A: means Tentative Agreement, meaning we are in agreement on this item/ issue at this time
- Rejected: means either the Union or the Company is not interested in the language of that proposal.
- Accepted: Means either party is accepting the proposal
- Amended: is when either party makes changes to an existing proposal that is on the table
- Withdrew: Is a proposal that has been withdrawn by either party and is no longer up for consideration
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE