Today the Bargaining Team met with the Company.
The Company passed the following proposals:
- Change the calculation to qualify for Double Time from 8 hours to 10 hours in the work week for all affected articles.
Additionally the Company proposed carrying forward with no changes the following:
- 2015 Letters Extended – Misc. Agreements – Pittsburgh CSSS in the role of PCG Sales Specialist
- 2015 Letters Extended – Union Management Relationships – Labor Advisory Forum
The Company proposed to change language to the following:
- The AT&T Career Support Coordinator has assumed responsibilities of the former ATS/ARS Oversight & Review Board and shall assist Union Members in preparing cases that were not resolved in the grievance procedure.
The Company proposed the elimination of the following committees and letters:
- Workforce 2020
- Subcontracting/Bargaining Unit Work
- Standing Joint Subcommittee on Testing
- Retirement Policy Advisory Committee (Formerly O)
- (MM) Subcontracting Contracting Data Request
The Union rejected the following Company proposals:
- Company proposal to eliminate letter K
- Article 4 – Authorized Union Representatives - 3(b) Union Business 150 days to 120
- Article 6 – Union Activities – eliminate paragraph 5 (obtained in 2015)
- Article 12 – Discipline - Arbitration Rights for New Hires
- Article 13 – Personnel Records – from 30 calendar days to 30 business days
The Bargaining Team TA’d the following:
- Article 8 – Non-Discrimination
- Exhibit 1 – Payroll Deduction Authorization – using ATTUID
Remember, the Company’s net profit in 2017 was $29.3 billion. That equates to $80,273,972 a day, including holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with photos from your Mobilization actions.