Today the Bargaining Team and the Company reached a tentative agreement on:
- Article 9 - Grievance Procedure
- Article 17 - New Job Titles and Job Classifications
In addition the Company passed the following proposals:
- New language for New Compensation & Recognition Awards
- Eliminating some language on the Consumer Common Interest Committee
- Language to eliminate the Leveraged Title Committee
- The Company stands on their retrogressive proposal for Article 20 Absence
Remember, the Company’s net profit in 2017 was $29.3 billion dollars. That equates to $80,273,972 a day, including holidays: that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year!
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee,
Mary Ellen Mazzeo
MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE
Make sure you’re signed up to receive news and updates via text message by texting the word LegT to 69866. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with photos from your mobilization actions!