The CWA Political Action Fund (PAF) is a non-partisan political action committee that fights for workers' political power. It is your chance to have your voice - and the issues you care about - heard at the local, state and national levels of government. Voluntary contributions to the fund go toward policies and candidates that defend workers' rights.
WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO PAF?
If you are a CWA member, you are eligible to contribute to the CWA Political Action Fund.
- Strengthen workers' rights by passing legislation like the PRO Act and the Public Service Freedom to Negotiate Act that will make it easier for private and public sector workers to organize unions and bargain fair contracts.
- Build a fair democracy by passing legislation like the For the People Act so our government serves the people, not just wealthy and corporate interests, and everyone can exercise their right to vote.
- Protect good, union jobs by stopping offshoring and outsourcing of work and eliminating rules like "One-Touch, Make-Ready.”
- Ensure the tax code works for everyone by making the super-wealthy and corporations pay their fair share.
- Ensure quality, affordable internet access to all, built by union workers.
CWA Political Action Fund is how we have won victories across the country!
- We elected President Joe Biden who has been the most vocally pro-union president in decades.
- We took back the Senate by electing two pro-union senators in Georgia.
- The PRO Act and the For the People Act have passed in the House of Representatives.
- Since 2019, six states have passed laws to stop corporations from sending call center jobs overseas.
- Stopped the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal by leading a coalition of groups that exposed the risks that the agreement posed to our jobs.
- The American Rescue Plan was signed into law by Pres. Biden, providing covid relief to workers and working class families.
This web page is paid for by the CWA Committee on Political Education - Political Contributions Committee, with voluntary contributions from union members and their families, and is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.