For the Media
Also in Spring 2017
- CWA Strong Union Strong - The CWA Strong Plan
- Tough Bargaining, Tough Union
- Keeping Call Center Jobs in Our Communities
- CWA Strong - Protecting Medicare and Retirement Security
- Bargaining Good Contracts
- We are CWA Strong
- Workplace Protections, Right to Bargain
- Puzder Withdrawal a Victory for Working Families
- Women’s March on Washington
Energize every worker at every CWA workplace.
If you’re a member, step up and become an activist. If you’re not a member, join CWA today. This is critical across our union, at public sector and private sector employers. This is how we will stop the privatization of Medicare, stop attacks on working families and remind employers that they can’t push us around.
Make sure all bargaining is strategic and coordinated.
CWA members in every sector have faced employer demands to contract out and offshore our jobs, cut benefits and diminish our working conditions. CWA has a record of success in lasting one day longer than management, on the picket line or at the bargaining table.
This year, CWA will be negotiating more than 80 contracts covering some 88,000 workers.
We will coordinate bargaining as never before, sharing information and strategies throughout our union, and fighting giveback demands.